- The post should be an original work published solely on your own site.
- The post has to be related to a passive investing strategy (investing with the market). Examples of passive investing include asset allocation, index investing, ETFs, portfolio rebalancing due to market fluctuations, asset class evaluation, controlling investor emotions, etc. Passive investing does NOT INDIVIDUAL STOCK PICKING (even if they are dividend stocks), CREATING PASSIVE INCOME, OR MARKET TIMING. A definition of passive investing can be found here.
- Only one post submission per monthly carnival.
- The post should be recent – no more than one month old.
- You must include a 1-2 sentence description of your post in the comment section of the submission form in order to be considered.
- You must link back to the carnival within 2 weeks if you are included.
- NO SPAM.
- Post must be received by 6pm EST the evening before the Carnival goes live each month. Any posts submitted after that will be entered into the next month’s batch.
The carnival host will have full control over which posts to include. Please do not be offended if your post isn’t included. Feel free to try again the following week. If you run a corporate site, you will probably not make the cut. This carnival is looking for blogger-originated posts.
Once the carnival is published, you will be emailed if your post is included. That email will contain the link to the carnival that you can use when you link back.
You can submit here.
Or, if Blog Carnival isn't working for you (some people have had technical difficulties lately), you can use the Blog Carnival Workaround submission form that Canadian Finance Blog developed by clicking here.